https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Technical Sales Manager
My client specialises in the distribution of high quality Cable Accessories (Electrical) and Cable Marking Systems from leading manufacturers.
Due to expansion plans they are now looking to bring in a sales professional ideally someone experienced in the Wholesaler, Electrical Contracting and OEM industries. The ideal candidate will have extensive contacts in the electrical and construction industry as this will be a National Role. You will be capable of getting products specified and approved with major M&E contractors and Consultants working with Electrical Wholesalers and Specialist Distributors to handle the business.
The position may also be of interest to someone currently working as an engineer or buyer within an electrical contractor that may consider a role change to Business Development as Technical and Industry expertise is important to the service they offer to customers.
My client have expertise in diverse markets including Renewable Energy, Oil & Gas, Rail, Nuclear and OEM’s but are also now looking to build on success in the general construction and M&E Contractor market.
This is a unique opportunity for the right person to join an ambitious small team supported by a major European wide company that is planning high growth in the UK market.
* Ability to communicate and make technical presentations at all levels within M&E Contractors, Consultants and Wholesalers.
* Able to establish and deliver a Sales Plan building on existing customers but also bring in new business from personal contacts.
* Develop business with M&E Contractors and Consultants through specification selling.
* Work as part of a team but also manage own time effectively.
* Negotiate, establish and manage price structures.
* Working Knowledge of Electrical Cable Accessories, although product training will be provided.
* Implement a Project tracking system.
* Plan and achieve agreed ambitious sales targets.
* Demonstrate a successful track record of sales and experience within the Electrical Industry.
* Entrepreneurial flair to develop new opportunities with customers and also new products and brands.
* Able to deliver and convey the high quality ethos of the company and our leading industry brands.
* Talented, Hard Working and with high integrity.
A very competitive package will be available to the successful candidate that demonstrates the right ambition and will be commensurate with experience, talent and potential.
If you are interested feel free to call Carl at GPW Recruitment on 01744 454300 or email me cfoster @ gpwrecruitment . co . uk