http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Accounts Trainee / HR Administrator, preferably residing within approx. 5 miles of Knutsford required for a Permanent / Temp to Perm role in Knutsford, WA16 Cheshire. £16,000 – £18,000 pa (dependent on experience and qualifications, training will be given). The basic working week is 37.5 hours (Mon – Fri days). Applicants must be organised, have excellent communication skills (verbal and written), fully competent on MS Office and with standard level GCSE results in Maths & English. This is a fantastic opportunity for a candidate wanting to start a career in Accounts / HR or for an applicant with some experience in accounting / HR Admin.
- Salary £16,000 – £18,000 per annum dependent on experience (monthly pay).
- Hours of work 37.5 hours (Monday – Friday 8:00am – 4.30pm)
- Twenty days’ holiday plus bank holidays – increasing one day per year to maximum of 25 days plus bank holidays.
- Company pension (2% Employer / 3% Employee, Employer contribution backdated to 5% after 3 years’ service)
- Annual Bonus (dependent on employee / company performance)
Job Purpose: Providing Administrative support to the Accounts Teams. Assisting the Accounts Team in the timely processing of invoices to customers and invoices received from Suppliers ensuring targets are met. Providing wide-ranging administrative support to the HR Manager and contributing to the provision of a prompt and professional HR service across the Business.
Key responsibilities of the successful Accounts Junior / HR Admin include:
- Printing the invoices and statements received from the purchase ledger inbox. (Daily)
- Processing of the invoices on ERP software database and filing. (Daily)
- Pulling out the information for the Free of Charge analysis. (Monthly)
- Process payment runs as required
- Undertake Bank reconciliation checks as required
- Updating the monthly spread sheets as required
- Daily cash
- Daily calls and emails to designated accounts
- Balancing of the Sales Ledger to cashbook, Tuesday and Thursday to tie in with bank reconciliation
- Sort and post daily invoices and email overseas invoices. (Daily)
- Complete statement runs. (Monthly)
- OB10/Tungsten invoices – process online for clients as required
HR / Admin:
- Provide daily lunch cover for Reception and cover for holiday and sick absence where necessary
- Preparation of induction packs
- Conducting 6 monthly driving licence checks
- Arranging interviews and internal meetings
- Stock control, ordering and issuing of staff uniform
- Maintenance of fire roll calls and staff lists
- Photocopying and filing as required
- Dealing with routine site repair and maintenance issues
- General Administrative support to the HR Manager
- Adhere to H&S policies and procedures and carry out all activities in a manner which is responsible and safe to yourself and others.
- Deal professionally, competently and courteously with customers, suppliers and colleagues in verbal and written communications.
The suitable Accounts Trainee / HR Admin must have the following experience / characteristics:
- Excellent telephone manner, organisational and communication skills
- Maths and English GCSE grade A* – C.
- To be fully competent with MS Word, MS Excel, Outlook
- Attention to detail and accurate production of documentation at all times
- Ability to follow work procedures and instructions within a fast paced environment
- Keen to learn and develop new skills
The ideal Accounts Assistant / HR Admin will have the following experience / characteristics:
- Some experience of working in accounts, admin or HR support role preferably for a manufacturing, production or engineering company.
- Entry level admin or accounting qualification such as AAT Access Level 1 in Bookkeeping / Accounting or Business Admin.
Key words: Accounts, Accounting, Purchase Ledger, Sales Ledger, Bookkeeping, Trainee, Apprentice, Junior, Administrator, Administration, HR Admin, Human Resources, Administrative Support Clerk, Clerical, MS Office, Manufacturing, Engineering, Knutsford, Altrincham, Northwich, Cheshire
The successful Accounts Trainee / HR Admin will need to be organised, self-motivated, able to work under pressure and to deadlines, assertive, possess a strong work ethic and able to work as part of a team. The successful applicant will need to have a practical approach to work along with the relevant qualifications / experience.
If you are interested in this role and have the required experience please click on the apply now button.