We are looking for a Business Development Manager to work on a permanent basis near Ashton Under Lyne.
Salary is c£45-50,000 per annum plus 25 days holiday and bank holidays, bonus, pension etc.
Duties for the Business Development Manager:
As a Business Development Manager, you will play an integral part in winning new work and support the Director with developing an effective sales and marketing strategy. You will also play a key part in managing the existing order book, enhancing the relationship with existing customers to ensure opportunities are maximised.
You will have the ability to quote for new jobs and offer timely solutions to our customer, ensuring that their requirements are fully understood and the most cost effective solution is quoted.
You will use your industry knowledge and experience to keep up to date with market trends, our competitors and collect customer feedback in order to continuously improve the business.
You will also use your experience to support with projects which involve new product introduction and get involved in continuous improvement activity.
- Technical sales background with engineering/manufacturing background
- Good understanding of surface treatment processes
- Ability to read and understand technical drawings and specifications
- Ability to discuss drawings/specifications with customers in detail and give appropriate advice
- Advanced Microsoft office skills (ideally Microsoft PowerPoint, Excel and Microsoft Projects)
- Familiar with Bill of material and conditions of supply
- Experience of using CRM systems
- Strong communication and influencing skills
- Target driven with the ability to show resilience drive and determination
- Strong team player
- Knowledge of Aerospace, Defense or Nuclear industries
If the Business Development Manager role could be of interest, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!