http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Controls Engineer /BMS – Engineering/Manufacturing – Halewood – £30.00 per hour ltd
Working for a specialist manufacturing company based, you will be the single point of contact for all machinery and equipment software application and controls.
- Working in conjunction with Plant Project Engineers, Engineering and IT.
- Provide cost studies for new projects and running production in respect of utility/ energy supply and controls topics, like electric distribution systems, lightning, etc.
- Planning and procuring of energy supply systems.
- Support hardware discussions and agreement with OEM’s.
- Verification of software station by station for bespoke equipment.
- Vendor sign off to include PLC programmes, HMI Screens.
- Perform pre-acceptance and final acceptance audits at machine tool vendors and in house preparations of acceptance reports and implementation of findings at vendors.
- Responsible for the maintenance and upkeep of the Building Management system. This includes connection of new and existing equipment to the building management system.
- Documentation of lessons learned and best practice.
- CE application for in house machine changes.
Requirements for the role:
- Degree in an Electronics Engineering discipline and employees with experience and qualifications in Electrical and Electronics disciplines preferred.
- Experience in manufacturing engineering, maintenance or IT dept.
- Good computer/ software skills.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Must have knowledge of Siemens S7.
- Knowledge of E-plan would be beneficial.
Hourly rate up to £30.00 per hour ltd.
37.5 hours a week, early finish on a Friday.
To apply for the role of Controls Engineer please click apply now.