Job title: Credit Controller
Start date: asap
Salary: up to £24,000 per annum + benefits
We are looking for a Credit Controller on a fixed 12 month contract based in Knowsley. The job purpose is to provide credit control and support to the Accounts department and perform supportive and administrative duties as required.
Key Responsibilities as the Credit Controller
- Credit control via phone and email.
- Liaising with the service, parts and project managers to resolve queries.
- Updating the cash-flow with incoming cash.
- Updating the cash-flow with outstanding debtors, using due dates and credit control knowledge to ascertain when the funds are expected to be received.
- The raising of sales invoices/expenses processing/purchase ledger processing when necessary.
- Allocating cash and banking cheques when necessary.
- Production of the Month end debtors & board reports.
- Perform D&B and KYC compliance checks on all potential customers.
- Perform a yearly D&B and KYC review on existing high risk customers and bi-yearly review on all other customers.
- Perform administrative duties as required.
- Follow and adhere to Health, Safety, and Environmental standards and regulations as appropriate to work being undertaken.
Requirements as the Credit Controller
- Excellent computer skills, particularly in Microsoft Excel/Office essential
- Knowledge of accounting packages.
- Computer skills – Microsoft Excel/Office in particular.
- Experience of working in a busy and demanding financial office environment.
- Experience of accounts office functions and accounting packages
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Willingness to work as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills.
- Good attention to detail.
- Adaptable and flexible.
The Rewards for the Credit Controller
- Hours of Work 37.5 per week (8.30 to 17:00)
- 25 days holiday
- Death in Service (3 x salary)
- Contributory Pension Scheme (the Company will match up to 5% of the employee’s salary)
To apply for the role of Credit Controller please click apply now.