https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
This role will predominately be responsible for the upload/download of documents to and from Customers Portals and the issuing of production sheets.
You will be responsible for the preparation of architectural drawings for approval, producing standard and component drawings as required. Key Roles and Responsibilities
Preparing architectural drawings for approval/construction as required.
- Uploading/downloading drawings to and from Customer Portals
- Registers RFI for each project logging onto drawings
- CDM Management
- Any other administrative task required to assist the Design team.
- Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Ability to multi-task and work on a number of projects at any one time.
- Previous experience in Construction industry or similar role is beneficial but not essential
- Proven track record in working autonomously as well as within a team.
- Experience in producing standard component drawings.
- General understanding of mechanical systems and/or engineering based products.
- Previous experience with architectural drawings is essential.
- City and Guilds or an NVQ in design or equivalent.
- Experience of Navision is desired but not essential.
- Knowledge of Autodesk Vault is desired but not essential
- Experience of uploading and downloading information from customer portals is essential
- knowledge of BIM execution plans would be beneficial
- ability to prepare drawings for architectural approval is essential. * Basic ability and of AutoCAD and/or Inventor would be beneficial.
The salary on offer is £20,000 – £22,000 per annum working Monday to Friday. Flexible start / finish times may also be available.
To apply for this position pease click the “Apply Now” button.