https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for an Electrical Technician to work on a permanent basis in Southport.
The role is working days, Monday to Friday.
Rate is £11.25 PAYE per hour plus pension, holidays, perk box etc.
Electrical Technicians should maintain electrical efficiency by preventive maintenance and testing of electrical equipment and control systems, and fault finding and/or repair of malfunctions. An extensive knowledge of site safety and emergency shutdown electrical systems, good knowledge and appreciation of interaction between control/process & power systems, and to provide or source technical expertise for operation is expected when required. It is their responsibility to ensure that plant and equipment is maintained on a regular basis throughout the workscope duration, being a key member as part of the team to deliver a high standard of work on project completion.
Tasks And Responsibilities As Electrical Technician:
Minimum Task Achievement Requirements
- Set up / Test & operate equipment
- Preventative maintenance
- Fault finding
- Isolation to HSE C.O.P.
- PTW operations/Compliance
- Attending pre-mobilisation safety brief with base management
- Arriving at the work site at the pre-arranged time
Core Training Requirements
- HSEQ Training
- ECITB Level 3 With Relevant Apprenticeship Details and Trade Experience Verification
- City & Guilds – Level 3 – Inspect, Test & Cert of Electrical Installations
- City & Guilds – Level 3 – in Electrotechnical Services
- Approved Electrician
- CompEx Ex01 – Ex04
- CompEx Refresher Ex01 – Ex04 (every 5 years)
- Electricity at Work Regulations 1989
If the Electrical Technician role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!