http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are currently looking to recruit an IT Support Engineer with 2nd Line Support experience for a rolling month to month contract for one of our clients based in Burscough
As the IT Support Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Adhere to our H&S policies and follow the Key Safety Behaviours.
- Achieve service level targets and Key Performance Indicators.
- Record problems in the online call logging system, along with troubleshooting, prioritisation, resolution and/or assignment of problems, progress chasing, maintaining incident records
- Maintain a professional service whilst dealing with all levels of staff and management in demanding circumstances in a busy environment.
- Liaise with Third Parties and ensure they are following standard processes.
- Ensure Standard Operating Procedures (SOP’s) are created and knowledge is shared.
- Provide remote and on site 2nd line support for Client PCs, Printers, Telephony, Servers and Network equipment.
As the IT Support Engineer you will have excellent troubleshooting and problem solving skills in Microsoft Operating Systems (both client and server) and Office products, as well as excellent customer service skills. Network troubleshooting and server experience would also be advantageous, as would general hardware knowledge. An understanding of key IS areas including Active Directory, Exchange, Networking, Client Refresh, TCP/IP, SQL, Backup and 3rd party applications, or project work would be preferable but not essential.
If you would like to apply for the position of IT Support Engineer please click “Apply now”