https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic IT Support Technician to join a dynamic IT team. This full-time permanent position is well suited to an individual that is looking to further develop their abilities within an established team.
The objective is to be part of an IT department that help with day-to-day support of our infrastructure and maintenance of the IT assets.
There is also plenty of scope for further self-development within this department.
The ideal applicant would need the following:
- Windows Servers 2008 to 2016
- Exchange 2013
- Active Directory/Group Policies
- Windows desktops XP to 10
- Hands on experience with hardware (PC’s, Servers, Printers etc…)
- Microsoft Office Suite
Useful Experience but not essential (Onsite training/experience would be provided)
- Monitoring tools/SIEM
- General knowledge of security and best practices (GDPR/PCI)
- Accounts software
- MS SQL/MySQL
- Management Information Systems (Tharstens)
Everyday duties would include
- Setting up new machines for office users
- Setting up new machines for production
- Fixing issues on office PCs
- Fixing issues on production PCs/machines
- Troubleshooting other IT issues
- Setting up new user accounts
- User access control
- Setting up remote users (VPN)
- IT audits/asset management
If the role could be of interest please click apply now.