We are looking for a Mechanical Designer to work on a permanent basis for my client who specalise within the water treatment industry based in the Wrexham area.
Salary £40,000 – £50,000 per annum
- Mechanical background – designing steelwork for the water treatment industry.
- Mechanical background – designing pipework systems in stainless steel, ductile iron and epoxy coated carbon steel.
- 3D modelling design.
- 2D fabrication drawings.
- Ability to work in solid works, Navisworks software or similar
- Ability to work in AutoCAD.
- Ability to attend design review meetings with clients
- Proficiency in CAD software such as AutoCAD, Revit, MicroStation, SolidWorks, and Civil 3D.
- Strong knowledge of technical drawing standards and practices.
- Familiarity with building codes and regulations.
- Ability to read and interpret technical drawings, blueprints, and schematics.
- Excellent attention to detail and accuracy in work.
- Strong problem-solving skills and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Effective communication skills to collaborate with engineers, architects, and other stakeholders.
- If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for CAD design and a strong attention to detail, we want to hear from you! Join our team as a CAD Technician and contribute to the success of our projects.
- Previous experience working within the United Utilities water treatment catchment areas
- Previous experience working on United Utilities project wise / BIM portal or similar – training can be given
The company works continuously to build a truly diverse and inclusive workforce and culture. They welcome and encourage candidates from all aspects of diversity to apply for this role.
Please call Claire at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!
Job Ref: E112853