https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Metal Polisher / Metalwork Polisher
Job title: Metal Polisher / Metalwork Polisher
Duration: 6 Months
Start date: ASAP
Salary: On application +shift allowance, pension, free parking
Skilled and experienced Metal Polisher / Metalwork Polisher required for a niche manufacturing business. You will work in a great working environment within a new purpose built facility in Halewood, on 6-month fixed term contract, working on a 2-week rotating shift pattern.
The successful Metal Polisher / Metalwork will be tasked with producing high quality finishes for stainless steel fabrications utilising fixed and hand-held polishing equipment. Polishing will be predominantly to mirror finish standards, however other finishes, such as brushed, may be required.
- Experience in a similar position.
- Experience as a polisher, grinder, fettler, linisher or similar.
- Skilled with hand-grinders.
- Experience working in a metal manufacturing industry.
You should be:
- Able to prioritise and manage time effectively.
- Quality focused.
- Focused on the detail.
Metal Polisher benefits:
- Competitive salary + 17% shift allowance.
- 15 shift holidays per annum (pro-rata), plus any bank holidays off that fall on a working day or a day back in lieu if off shift.
- Auto-enrolment pension.
- Life Assurance.
- Free on-site parking.
Hours of work are a 2-week rotating shift pattern, working 11.75 hours per day with 1.25 hours paid breaks.
- Week 1 Working Monday to Wednesday 06:00 to 17:45.
- Week 2 Working Thursday to Saturday 06:00 to 17:45.
Key terms or experience
Metal Polisher, Metalwork, Metalworker, Grinder, Grinding, Fettler, Linisher, Engineer, Operative, Technician, Mechanical Engineering, Stainless steel, Polisher, Polishing or Fabrication.
To apply for the role of Metal Polisher / Metalwork Polisher please click apply now.