http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Project Engineer with experience in Groundworks, Propping & Jacking or Formwork & Falsework experience, for a permanent position in Merseyside. Salary £32,000 – £34,000 pa + Car allowance and additional benefits.
As the Project Engineer you will have full responsibility for providing customers with effective, safe structural support in all areas in temporary works including major groundworks projects, facade retention, propping, hydraulics and bridging schemes. You will also be required to negotiate profitable contracts, subsequently design, and manage the supply and safe erection of those schemes.
As the Project Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Conceptualising, designing and drawing safe, cost effective solutions
- Producing accurate quotations, to meet client’s deadline
- Producing finalised scheme costs to suit client’s brief
- Negotiating with clients to maximise revenue
- Controlling contract costs and keeping records of variation
- Finalising clients’ requirement
- Designing suitable schemes to appropriate Design Code
- Producing suitable general arrangement, detail, special fabrication and hydraulic layout drawing
- Carrying out Design Risk Assessment
- Contributing to the production of Technical Approval Documents
- Effectively communicating with Construction and Depot teams regarding the logistics of equipment delivery, installation and removal.
As the Project Engineer you will ideally possess
- Full Driving License
- A strong understanding of Structural analysis
- Educated to degree level in Civil or Mechanical Engineering
If you would like to apply for the position of Project Engineer please click “Apply now”