https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW Recruitment are actively recruiting for a Property Manager to work with a recognised notable name in the local property industry.
- Organising and conducting periodic property inspections.
- Organising and conducting property check ins/checkouts and inventories.
- Processing inspection reports and organising programmes of planned and reactive maintenance.
- Providing quotes for maintenance works to landlords.
- Negotiating costs of works with contractors in order to obtain best value for Clients.
- Raising works orders and processing invoices.
- Monitoring maintenance works and carrying out quality control.
- Arranging tenancy renewals.
- Dealing with day to day enquiries from landlords and tenants.
- Essential to have worked in a Property Management role previously
- Good Organisational skills
- Punctual and presentable
- Good customer service skills
- UK Driving license
- Good Knowledge of the local market
- Comfortable dealing with clients face to face and over the phone
- Must have a thorough understanding of current industry regulation and legislative requirements in regard to health and safety compliance.
- Competitive Salary & OTE potential
- Generous Pension & Childcare vouchers
- Access to the office pool car (when applicable)
- Friendly & warm working environment
- Excellent benefit structure
- Potential career progression
- Full time/Permanent work
The succesful applicant must be available to work Monday to Friday 0730-1730 plus every other saturday.
This is a fantastic opportunity to build on your career within a very well established company which still continues to grow in the market!
Please do not apply unless you meet the stated criteria