https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a QA Engineer to work on a 6 month fixed term contract in the Wolverhampton area.
Salary is c£28-35,000 per annum
Define, Implement and Manage Quality related activity within a project such as;
- analysis and flow down of customer quality requirements
- production of internal quality plans and procedures to meet customer and regulatory requirements
- providing supplier quality assurance e.g. review & approve supplier quality plans carrying out surveillance and final release activity
- ensuring compliance to quality plans and managing Project Lifetime Quality Records
- review and QA Approve documents e.g. Manufacturing and Test Documentation
- support design reviews
- support customer audits and inspections
- overseeing final release of finished product.
- liaising with customers and suppliers on quality concerns, surveillance visits, audits final release etc.
- control of supplied and despatched non-conforming items and applications for quality related concessions.
- act as in-house council to provide guidance and solutions to other internal functions when quality concerns and queries arise.
- measuring and reporting quality performance
If the QA Engineer role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!