http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Quality Engineer to join a well-established and yet rapidly growing specialist manufacturing / engineering company based in Blackpool.
As the Quality Engineer you will to carry out internal and external quality activities within component manufacturing.
Main responsibilities and duties:
- Customer complaint investigation and corrective action
- Internal rejection investigation and corrective action
- Supplier quality management, including audits, rejection investigation and corrective action following customer or internal issues
- Control and maintain calibration database
- Ensure all activities carried out are ethical, meet H & S regulations and comply with Company procedures
- Ensure your area of responsibility complies with the Environmental Management System
- APQP / PPAP
The ideal candidate will hold a HNC in Engineering or equivalent and have experience in automotive quality engineering.
A salary of up to £30,000 pa is offered, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays), pension and 12.30 pm finish on a Friday.
To apply for the role of Quality Engineer role, please click apply now