https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
Regional Sales Manager – South East – £40-45,000 pa plus package
Our client, a leading solutions provider supplying specialist solutions into the scientific equipment industry, are currently looking to recruit a Regional Sales Manager from a strong technical / scientific background to join their team.
Reporting directly to the Group Sales & Marketing Director, the Regional Sales Manager will be responsible for managing, maintaining and developing customer relationships for current and new customers and distributors in the UK.
The role is home based and will require the applicant to be located within the region they cover. This will East Anglia / the South East and up to the Midlands including London and Cambridge. The position will require travel, so an ability to accept unsociable hours and/or overnight stays will be required.
Key skills and qualifications
- Degree qualified in a scientific/technical discipline.
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly motivated with the ability to work on their own initiative with minimum supervision, prioritise workload and the skills to be a good team player.
- Successful experience in account management role supporting mid-size to large business customers
- Problem solving skills – with the ability to resolve customer issues or seek appropriate internal resources to facilitate resolution.
- Strong business acumen with a technical background.
- Proficiency in MS Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and experience in CRM/ERP software
- Flexibility with regards to travelling within the UK and abroad
- Hold a full clean driving license and hold a valid passport for occasional international travel.
Basic salary in the region of £40-45k, based on experience and qualifications, plus bonus and company car.
Salary Sacrifice Pension Plan with Death in Service Policy.
To apply for this position please click apply now to send your CV, or alternatively call Chris Johnson at GPW Recruitment on 01744 452 044.