http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
GPW Recruitment are currently seeking two full time Wood Machinists, based in the Widnes area. The ideal person for the role will be experienced in using a four sided moulder preferably a Weinig machine.
This position will require you to have sound experience within the timber industry and you will be tasked with operating machinery, ensuring quality standards are met, whilst keeping waste to a minimum.
You will be responsible for the day to day operation of the machines. Experience with machines such as Weinig 9 header moulder, four sided moulding machine, resaw and cross cut etc is advantageous. Machine specific training can be given to the right candidate.
- Competent in setting and operating a four sided moulding machine (preferably a Weinig H23)
- Have a good understanding of the principles of jointing both stab and straight knife jointing.
- Preferably City and Guilds qualified or other recognised qualification.
There could possibly be a requirement for two people.
The initial pay rate will be £9.48/£10.50 rising to £11.85/£13.12 depending on experience.
This would be working on a three shift working pattern.
- 06:00 – 14:00 Monday to Thursday and 06:00 – 12 Friday
- 14:00 – 22:00 Monday to Thursday and 12:00 – 15:30 Friday
- 22:00 – 06:00 Sunday to Thursday
Please send your CV to Leon at GPW Recruitment to apply or call 01744 452042 for more information.