https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are currently recruiting a Project Assistant to work with a large and established client working in the Nuclear industry.
The role is full time, permanent and offers home working initially before being based at their North Yorkshire offices.
Carrying out specific tasks to ensure that the project meets the time, cost and quality requirements. This may include but not be limited to:
* Assisting bid teams to define the project scope and determine requirements, including exclusions and assumptions
* Providing cost and delivery estimates
* Contributions to tender preparation
* Preparation of project schedules and planning
* Working with the project teams to plan resource requirements, project milestones and deliverables
* Preparing project budgets
* Assisting with the preparation of key planning documents such as Project Execution Plans, Risk Register, etc.
* Assistance with the generation of resourced and costed schedules of work
* Setting up project files and templates
* Generating minutes for internal and external opening-up and progress meetings
* Project procedures
* Document numbering and control
* LTQR compilation
* Assisting with preparation of Quality Plans
Ability to read, understand and work to procedures and standards
- Ability to work as part of a team and where possible assist other members of staff
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Highly orderly, methodical and process driven
- Good interpersonal, organisational and time management skills.
- Good general office computer skill
In return the succesful candidate will receive a salary of £20,000 – £25,000 per annum plus company pension and benefits and 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
If this role is of interest please “Apply Now”.