https://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
SALES MANAGER – UK Wide
Job Description as Sales Manager – UK Wide
Acquisitions & Sales
- Build, maintain and expand a network of new clients
- Detect and realize new business opportunities
- Sell full companies portfolio and secondary other parts of full client portfolio
- Extends current network within business line, regional and local clients
- Shapes new opportunities, acquire RFI’s, RFQ’s, orders and further develop business volumes
- Contribute to convert RFQ into feasible and profitable proposals and an annual sales with a predefined gross margin
- Maximize sales volume into new or existing markets.
Connecting Skills and People Management
- Capacity to build internal trust and alignment between disciplines and functions; especially operations and sales within own company as well as other client companies
- Maintain and support local delivery of operations to improve margins in existing contracts
- Collect information regarding quantitative and qualitative developments.
- Analyze external developments and identify market trends and customer needs
- Adapt sales concepts and approach to new market and customer developments
- Ensure realization of sales objectives for the assigned sales domain/region and acquire
- Advise manager and companies’ management on sales strategy and activities.
Specific Requirements for Sales Manager – UK Wide:
Must have at least 5 years experience within an engineering/industrial focused company along with extensive Sales/BD experience.
Previous experience of sales of industrial heating/furnaces would be advantageous.
Roles will be based in the North West so candidates must live within a commutable distance.
If you are interested or would like to discuss the role in more detail feel to give me a call on 01744 454300 or email cfoster @ gpwrecruitment . co . uk