http://twitter.com/gpwrecruitment GPW Recruitment
We are looking for a Chemistry Graduate to work on a permanent basis in the Leyland area.
Salary is c£15,500 – 21000 per annum
- Check incoming loads against accompanying documentation to ensure compliance with Hazardous Waste Regulations and Duty of Care Regulations.
- To physically check all drums and IBC’s, as well as bulk tanker loads, where relevant and safe to do so prior to the official acceptance of the materials.
- To liaise with the Operations organising transport to remove stock to other treatment facilities or final disposal outlets.
- To process all relevant documentation for all incoming & outgoing loads, including the completion of all Consignment Note paperwork, Non Conformances, samples & chain of custody and Stock levels, as well as familiarisation of the group’s operating system.
- To work with colleague’s onsite and at other group facilities in analysing pre-acceptance and acceptance samples, as per the Pre-Acceptance and Sampling procedures.
- To drive and operate onsite Fork Lift trucks – preferable but not essential, as training may be given.
- To liaise with colleagues regarding organising the work priorities of the onsite operatives on a day to day basis.
The ideal candidate will hold a BSc or equivalent in a Chemistry or related discipline. Full training will be given making this an excellent opportunity for a recent graduate; or someone with an analytical background who would enjoy physical work.
If the Chemistry Graduate role could be of interest to you, please call Rebecca at GPW Recruitment or press APPLY NOW!